Uber Health Tech Pvt. Ltd built the RoundGlass Zoojoobe app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Uber Health Tech Pvt. Ltd at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
WE COLLECT INFORMATION TO PROVIDE BETTER SERVICES TO ALL OF OUR USERS – FROM RECOMMENDING HABITS THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE TO HELPING YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR DATA. WE COLLECT INFORMATION IN THREE WAYS
Information your employer provides us:
WE MAY REQUEST SOME OF YOUR INFORMATION FROM YOUR EMPLOYERS. THESE INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS. This is solely for the purpose of activating your accounts on the product and this information are completely encrypted within the system.
1) User is prompted to go through the Terms and Conditions page before registration
2) Unsubscribe: Users can unsubscribe from product by writing to us at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
We will also be assigning an account manager for this implementation and that account manager can be the single point of contact for any of the grievances as well. Please reach out to your company HR representative to receive more information on this.
Information we collect while you use our service:
WE MAY COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT THE SERVICES THAT YOU USE AND HOW YOU USE THEM – LIKE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR FREQUENCY OF LOGGING IN, WHICH FEATURES YOU ARE USING, WHAT CONTENT YOU VISIT.
How we use information we collect:
WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM ALL OF OUR SOURCES TO PROVIDE, MAINTAIN, PROTECT AND IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF SERVICE WE PROVIDE TO YOU. WE MAY USE YOUR DATA AND THAT OF OTHER USERS TO PROVIDE YOU AND/OR OTHER USERS BETTER EXPERIENCE ON THE PRODUCT IN TERMS OF THE HABIT TRACKING, SOCIAL AND GAMIFICATION AND OTHER ACTIVITIES. AT NO POINT DO WE SHARE YOUR INDIVIDUAL DATA, COLLECTED BY ANY OF THE METHODS DESCRIBED, WITH THIRD PARTY.
WE WORK HARD TO PROTECT Roundglass Zoojoo.be AND OUR USERS FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR UNAUTHORIZED ALTERATION, DISCLOSURE OR DESTRUCTION OF INFORMATION WE HOLD. IN PARTICULAR:
1) Application is hosted in AWS cloud, with ISO 27001 compliant and SOC 2 Type 2 Certification for data centre. All data is stored at the India data centre.
2) Database Security Measures: In rest AWS RDS encrypted with AES-256 and data transit through SSL.
3) HIPPA Compliant: We are governed by global data privacy laws like HIPPA which prevent us from giving access to any personally identifiable user health data. Upon request however, any non-identifiable information, data trends etc. can be shared as frequently as the employer advises.
4) We restrict access to your information to Roundglass Zoojoo.be employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
5) We have structured IT policy as defined in ISO/IEC 27002 which is adapted to the local environment
6) We will not share any personally identifiable information about your participation on Roundglass Zoojoo.be with the employer, third parties or any other participants.
Data Retention And Destruction
YOUR DATA IS RETAINED ON THE PRODUCT ONLY FOR THE PERIOD OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE TERMINATED EITHER UPON YOUR REQUEST OR UPON THE REQUEST OF YOUR EMPLOYER SPONSOR.
If your account is terminated for any reason, we will delete your contact and personally identifiable information so that we retain only anonymous information in our databases and backups unless we are obliged to store your personal information for legal or billing reasons. We can issue a certificate of destruction on request.
Data Process and Sharing on Roundglass Zoojoo.be Product
The activities that you will do on the product include but are not limited to
- Setting up the user account on the application:
- Choosing a username, stating gender, setting up a password, reading the terms and conditions
- Taking habits/ health challenges on the application
- Registering for the team challenge by adding team name and inviting other users to join
- Reading articles, watching videos and listening to audio tracks
- Sharing posts on the social feed
- Adding other organization colleagues as habit buddies
- Using the ‘Dare’ feature to challenge a friend
- Commenting on a post
- Liking a post
- Adding hashtag
- Tagging friends
- Setting reminders for the habits
- Tracking habits basis the reminders
- Responding to notifications e.g. friend request, dare request, habit tracking reminder
- Tracking steps (integrated from another application – GoogleFit or Healthkit)
Categories of data
Data that will be generated on the product includes but not limited to
- Email Address,
- Profile Image,
- Habits selected,
- Reminders set,
- Habit tracking history,
- Friends requests and dares sent,
- Friends requests and dares accepted
- Knowledge articles read,
- Audio tracks listened,
- Videos watched,
- Steps tracked,
- Comments and posts made on social feed,
- Likes added,
- Tags and hashtags added
The data generated above may be disclosed only to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- Any user will be able to view Name and chosen profile Image of other registered users in their organization
- Any user who has invited fellow users to participate in team contests will add names of team members to invite them and will be able to view names of team members when they accept the invite
- Any user who has accepted a team invitation will be able to view names of other team members
Corporate Admin: Data will be aggregated for reporting purposes and shared with the corporate admin on a periodic basis.
Social Feed Users:
Public post: User adds a post which can be viewed by the whole organization (Anyone registered on the application)
Friends post: User adds a post which can be viewed only by friends they have added on the application
Private post: User adds a post which can only be viewed by self
Likes and comments; User posts ‘likes’ or ‘comments’ to other posts on the social feed
Tag posters: User tags other users registered on the application on the post/comment. The tagged user’s profile name and image will be visible
Dare seekers and givers:
- User dares a friend on the application – notification gets sent to the friend
- Friend accepts/rejects dare
- Friend/User claim victory for dare depending on who wins
- Dare giver and dare seeker can view profile image, name, dare accepted/rejected status, dare won/lost status
Cumulative points collected by all users registered on the application will be visible against their chosen username to all other users.
Cumulative points collected by all users registered on the application for specific activities and habits as identified by the organization will be visible against their chosen username to all other users.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.